You can find here a great variety of videos from YouTube: Exercise ball workouts
Tips for Safe Physical Activity
Slow down if you feel out of breath. You should be able to talk during your activity, without gasping for breath.
|Active at any size|
|Where to work out|
Drink water when you are thirsty to replace the water you lose by sweating.
Wear Suitable Clothes
- Wear lightweight, loose-fitting tops so you can move easily.
- Wear clothes made of fabrics that absorb sweat and remove it from your skin.
- Never wear rubber or plastic suits. Plastic suits could hold the sweat on your skin and make your body overheat.
- Women should wear a good support bra.
- Wear supportive athletic shoes for weight-bearing activities.
- Wear a knit hat to keep you warm when you are physically active outdoors in cold weather. Wear a tightly woven, wide-brimmed hat in hot weather to help keep you cool and protect you from the sun.
- Wear sunscreen when you are physically active outdoors.
- Wear garments that prevent inner-thigh chafing, such as tights or spandex shorts.
Stop your activity right away if you:
- Have pain, tightness, or pressure in your chest or neck, shoulder, or arm.
- Feel dizzy or sick.
- Break out in a cold sweat.
- Have muscle cramps.
- Are extremely short of breath.
- Feel pain in your joints, feet, ankles, or legs. You could hurt yourself if you ignore the pain.
Ask your health care provider what to do if you have any of these symptoms.
<< Prev - Next
FAT BURNING Workout for Plus Size!
Useful Web Links
- Nutrition (8)
- Fitness (5)
- Health (5)
- Natural (4)